This is my personal speakeasy on the interwebs where I share my thoughts, opinions, and writing with readers like yourself.
A little about me:
- Student at the University of Texas at Austin majoring in Computer Science and Plan II Honors and pursuing a certificate in Creative Writing
- Officer of UT Spitshine, the University of Texas’s poetry organization
- Member of UT Spitshine’s 2019 competitive team
- Tutor at GirlForward Tutoring
- Probably listening to music
- Mission Statement: true penmanship is dying, so in an effort to salvage what little is left, I write almost exclusively with fountain pens (a life change I would recommend to everyone)
While I’m a code monkey at heart and thoroughly enjoy my time staring at a computer screen for eight hours a day, creative writing has always been too where my heart is. This blog is my outlet to share this piece of myself. The hope is that my readers find joy and hope in my writing. The dream is that my readers feel empowered to show up as themselves every day and believe their perspective is not only valuable, but necessary.
I am a fountain pen fanatic, writer, programmer, and flute player from Sugar Land, Texas. I know. Nothing short of extraordinary, right? Exactly.